Saturday, September 14, 2013

Beautiful Life

I'm really excited to share with you that Frosted Designs now has an online store!  Two actually....one here in the United States and one in Australia.  There are so many cool and fun products in there and more being added all the time.

I wanted to share a bit about myself for those new visitors and my "old" friends before getting to my project.  :)

*In the past 5 years, I have lived in 4 different States (currently living in Colorado) and overseas in New Zealand.
*My 13 year old has outgrown me by 5 inches!
*I am an avid photographer.  My favorite subjects beside my boys are clouds, sunrises, sunsets, and flowers.
*I have several collections....world globes, vintage cameras, metal flower frogs, and heart shaped rocks.
*Teal and white is my all time favorite color combination for anything from decorating to clothes to scrapbooking.  

For my first project, I picked the Beautiful Life paper pack.  It has so many fun papers in it and two 12x12 sticker sheets as well.  I love how this range can be used for either boy or girl.  



I've also used the heart confetti scattered on my page.  I really, REALLY love these wooden hearts and there are SO many in a package!  I will be stocking up on these and the other wooden embellishments.  


A few close ups.....




I love being on the Frosted Designs team and the store is now just an added bonus!  Make sure you pop on over and check it out.  

I'll be back later on in the month with a challenge!  See you then! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some commenting love. I read each and every comment made. :)