Monday, July 1, 2013

Red, White, and Blue

As the birthday of our nation is just a few days away, the girls over at About A Boy are challenging us to use "Red, White, and Blue" along with your boy for this challenge.  We typically think of these colors especially around Memorial day and 4th of July but they can be used for any occasion.

I chose this photo of my youngest Aden.  He is such a crack up!  Totally Mr. Personality as I call him from time to time.  I had recently taken my three boys to visit my parents in Iowa for a week.  On our trip back, Aden was talking about what each of the position of the boys in the family meant.  Like the oldest.....and the middle......and then the baby.  I can't remember what he said about the other two boys but what he said about the baby just cracked me up!  "and the baby is always the favorite".  I knew that quote would be perfect for this photo of Aden.


Since my title was so long, I mixed and matched my letters even using some old game tiles for the "baby".  I love the way it turned out with small letters, the tiles, and thickers.  I've also mixed my reds and blues from Basic Grey and Teresa Collins and a bit of Studio Calico thrown in too.




No better time to pull out that Red, White, and Blue than with 4th of July this week.  Make sure you link up your project to the About A Boy blog.  I'd love to check them out!  Happy 4th to my American friends!

~Make today a beautiful one~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some commenting love. I read each and every comment made. :)