Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Today...

Wow.....the last few weeks have been so busy!  I've hardly had time to do anything in my scrap room except for some design team projects.  Two days ago, winter came to Dunedin.  Snow swirled around for much of the afternoon and the wind howled!  The boys were quite excited when they came home from school.  Its too warm here for the snow to stay around but just seeing it made them happy.  I took advantage of the snow and played in my scrap room.  I've been working on a project that is making me very happy.  When its completed, I'll share it all but for now here's another peek of it.


I was quite inspired to make this page and love the way it turned out.  I know its not a very good peek but I want to save the whole project to share in its completion.  I'm so excited about it and thinking about my next one.  Love it!

I have a wee boy home with an ear infection today.  Poor thing.  While he's resting on the couch and the laundry is drying in front of the heat pump, I'm going to play in my scrap room.  Sounds like a good day to me!  :)

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some commenting love. I read each and every comment made. :)