Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays...

More rain, more grey skies.  I was hoping we'd have a little of that autumn weather today...crisp but sunny!  So today I'm staying inside and playing.  This layout is for the weekly sketch challenge over at Sketchy Thursdays.  These pictures were of last year's St. Patrick's Day.  This year the boys wore uniforms...red and black or Aron's red and grey.  Aden wore a shamrock pin just in case.  :)  So different to not see them going off to school all dressed in green.


Boy, I sure could use some of that sunshine today!  Maybe the sun will peek through these clouds and even produce a rainbow.  Not looking likely but a girl can dream!  Back to my project!  Hope the sun is shining where you are today!  :)

2 comments:

  1. OMYGOSH!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! That rainbow of buttons is AWESOME! Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Love the rainbow and those photo's!Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some commenting love. I read each and every comment made. :)