Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Design Dollies...

I had started this layout yesterday when I heard (and felt) about the earthquake.  Today in between catching up with friends in Christchurch, running errands, and getting some computer work done, I was able to finish my layout.  It feels a little selfish to be able to scrapbook knowing my friends in Christchurch are trying to figure out what's next in their lives and deal with the effects of this earthquake.  Right now all I can do is pray and wait.  Wait to see if we are needed in any way.

This layout is for the current challenge over at DesignDollies.  For some reason, the stripes don't seem to be photographing straight even though it is in real life.  Loving these flowers from Kaiser Kraft!!

Well, I'm off to get my boys from school, get their hair cut, and figure out what's for tea tonight.  Life as a busy Mum!  :)

6 comments:

  1. So cute and fun, lovely and happy colors, and that face, oh so precious! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The title here is so fun! This layout feels so happy:) Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week, come play again!!

    PS--Just read your sidebar and I was also a HUGE fan of school supply shopping! I looked forward to it all August!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute page! love the plaid and mustache!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet layout! Great job with the sketch.
    Thanks for playing with the Dollies.
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous take on the sketch... your little boy is such a cutie too.
    The news out of Christchurch is just heartbreaking - I'm sure you'll be a wonderful support to your friends there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute layout! So glad you are joining the team at Frosted Designs! I look forward to getting to know you better. :)

    I'm so glad you are well. My thoughts & prayers are with all my Kiwi friends...those known to me and those I don't know at all. My son lived in Oxford for a short time and spent a lot of time in Christchurch. Our hearts are broken for your country and all you are experiencing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some commenting love. I read each and every comment made. :)