Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays...Guest Designer Challenge

First off, let me say that it sure doesn't feel like summer here in Dunedin!  I'm sitting here with a long sleeve shirt, a sweater, jeans, socks and shoes and my fingers are still cold.  I'm wondering what it will be like in winter.  Brrr......It seems fitting that the pictures I chose for SketchyThursdays Guest Designer Challenge are snow pictures.  The challenge this time around was to use red, at least one heart, and journaling.  We took these photos Valentine's Day last year but my feelings for Bryce are still the same today.  I am so thankful for him and the love he has for me.
Photo 2/14/2010...journaling 1/13/2011

5 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, love the gems! Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO, love the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, I just love that flower--gorgeous! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page! I love your title and I love your take on it!
    Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, love the color combo! Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some commenting love. I read each and every comment made. :)