Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Life in pictures...

Christmas Eve.....
they will outgrow the tree before too long!

Skyping with Grandma and Granddad in Iowa for Christmas

Merry Christmas!  Crowns from our party crackers

Ian picking cherries

fun with the Brooks boys
Moving from Christchurch to Dunedin

Making pumpkin bread with Aden

Rolling out the sugar cookies
Aden cooking eggs...love this towel from my Mom
Its been a busy few weeks around here.  I thought I would show you in pictures what we've been up to.  These are not really in order, which is kind of how life has been lately around here.  :)  We moved 4 hours south of Christchurch to Dunedin just a week before Christmas.  Christmas was good but a little strange being in the summer.  Although, we didn't have to worry about travel plans or Christmas Eve services being canceled because of snow!  The boys are on summer holiday right now.  We are anticipating my in-laws visit next week.  They will be with us for a whole month!  We are so excited to have them here.  I'm hoping to get a little scrapbooking in before they arrive.  I've got my space set up for the most part and I'm ready to get back at it.  And of course taking more pictures!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some commenting love. I read each and every comment made. :)