Monday, November 29, 2010

Sketchy Thursdays...


I was really happy with this week's SketchyThursdays sketch.  I love the look of this one!  I knew that the picture of Aden on the rock beach at Birdling Flats needed to be something special and this was just the look.  I always like to journal on my page and don't do hidden journaling often but I did on this page.  I decided that my journaling needed to be just for Aden.  I hid it on a tag (with the orange ribbon) behind the picture.   This picture is just so cool to me.  Here is Aden such a small boy sitting on a huge beach with an even bigger ocean in front of him.  I remember sitting behind him just watching him and capturing it through the camera.  He was very content to just sit there and dig in the rocks.  Every once in awhile he would look back to make sure I was still there.  Then being reassured that I was, he would go back to his digging.   This layout has got to be one of my favorites.  Thanks Sketchy Thursdays!

5 comments:

  1. beautiful lo! love the frame on the picture! thanks for playing along with sketchy thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! That photo is beautiful, love how you scrapped it!
    Love your banners and that frame!
    Thanks so much for playing along wih us at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page!!! Love how you focused in on the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you focused right in on the photo--I guess a lot of other people love that, too:) Thanks for joining the Sketchy Thursdays party this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is BEAUTIFUL!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeee how you added the frame!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some commenting love. I read each and every comment made. :)