Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sugar Cookies...

I love to bake sugar cookies.  When we lived in the States, I would bake them for every holiday.  I have a big tub of shaped cookie cutters.  Since we moved from Indiana, I have only made cookies once or twice.  And have not made them since moving to New Zealand.  I had been told once that my cookies were better than Loften House cookies (a really good soft sugar cookie made in the States).  Now to me, that was a really high compliment.  Today as Bryce and I were running errands at the mall, we popped into a kitchen store.  I was beside myself excited to see these cookie cutters!  I knew they had to exist somewhere in NZ but I had yet to see them.  AND they were 50% off!!!  Now I am the proud owner of these Kiwi cookie cutters. I am ready to dust off my recipe and get out my sprinkles....which by the way are called hundreds and thousands here in NZ....and get to making my sugar cookies.  YUM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some commenting love. I read each and every comment made. :)