Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sketchy Thursdays...dedicated to Stephanie...

This past week has just flown by!  We have been gone on holiday in Australia and had a really great time.  My next post will be about that!  : )  I really wanted to get my layout done for the sketchythursdays challenge this week so here's my take on the sketch.  

Stephanie is one of my best friends.  She has influenced and changed my life more than she will ever know.  I am thankful that even while I'm living in New Zealand, we have stayed close through emails and skype.  Stephanie sent me a box of scrapping love not too long ago and these flowers were in it.  I thought it was appropriate to use them on this page dedicated to her.  Here's to you Stephanie!  Love you!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout! Loving the colors and the flowers are beautiful! Love your title! It's so wonderful to have great friends!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE those flowers and the colors! Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some commenting love. I read each and every comment made. :)