Thursday, October 14, 2010

Australia Holiday...


When we knew we were moving to New Zealand, it had been a secret (or maybe not so secret!) desire of mine to go visit Australia.  I mean, by airplane we are only 3 hours away so why not?  Another stamp in my passport, another country knocked off my list.  I was thrilled when we decided to attend the Australian Christian Convention and take some time sight seeing.  One of my favorite things to see was the Sydney Opera House.  I have a mental check list of things I'd like to see or do in my lifetime.  Hmmm....sounds like an upcoming scrapbook page for me....anyway, the Sydney Opera House was on that list.  CHECK!!  We also enjoyed the Sydney Wildlife world, the aquarium, Bondi beach and Coogee beach.  We spent all our time in Sydney so there is much more of Australia to see.  I didn't realize that it is the same size as the continental 48 States.  Maybe one day we will go back and see other parts of the country.  Another stamp in my passport awaits me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some commenting love. I read each and every comment made. :)