Friday, September 17, 2010

Sketchy Thursdays...

Its Saturday here and that means a lazy morning.  Well, maybe not for Bryce.  He is off helping dig out someone who needs some mud removed from the earthquake.  There are many people still having to deal with damage from it.  Again, we are so thankful we didn't have anything damaged or mud to be removed.  The boys have enjoyed being able to watch cartoons and play video games and I've enjoyed having some scrapbook time.  Today I put together my layout from the Sketchy Thursdays challenge.  These pictures are from a year ago when we visited my parents in Iowa.  The boys loved raking all of Grandma's leaves into a huge pile to play in.  I think Grandma loved it too!  I sure do miss being able to spend time at Grandma's house and these pictures made me really miss fall.  I'm so thankful we had that time together and can't wait till we are together again.  

2 comments:

  1. Lovely LO. I love all the shades of green : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! GREAT photos and love love love love the colors! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some commenting love. I read each and every comment made. :)