Thursday, May 20, 2010

Catching Up

Wow!!  So much has happened since I last posted.  We have received our visas!  This is the necessary papers to work in New Zealand for 3 years.  I never doubted God that we would receive them but we sure did feel a sense of relief when they were in our hands.  Currently, we are visiting friends and family saying "see you later".  Not really goodbyes, as we will always be connected by the heart.  As I type this, I am sitting in my mom's living room.  I have enjoyed every minute of the time we've had here.  I think Mom and I might do some scrapbooking later today.  Since all my scrapbook things are on their way to New Zealand, I haven't had the chance to do anything for over a month.  Boy do I miss it!!  It will be really good not only today but when I can get back into daily creating.

10 days till we leave for New Zealand!!!!  Next time I post, it will be in the single digits.  WOW!!
Cheers!  : )

1 comment:

  1. Lydia, I just read that you have arrived in NZ. I am so excited for you! The wait is over, and I c an only imagine how excited you must be. You are in my prayers, and I can't wait for updates!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some commenting love. I read each and every comment made. :)