Thursday, April 15, 2010

Breathe

Inhale......48 days till we depart. Today I realized that I've been holding my breath. I really don't know for how long but I think longer than I'd like to admit. Sitting at the park tonight watching my boys run and laugh, made me think that somewhere in these past months I've lost my carefree self. Temporarily lost that self I'd like to add, I'm looking to get her back. I enjoyed that walk with the flowering trees and the sun streaming though the clouds, thinking, contemplating, wondering, realizing. A good email with a great friend helped me realize that I've been lost among the boxes and the stress of moving overseas. Something that somewhere down inside I knew but now its time for me to breathe. Exhale.........Breathe deep.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some commenting love. I read each and every comment made. :)